"I see Dance being used as communication between body and soul,
to express what is too deep to find words" - Ruth St. Dennis
- Specializing in Children
- Unique, creative, and age appropriate
- 45 year member of Dance Masters of America and Carolina Dance Masters Certified by test to teach
Give your child lessons that will last a lifetime
Miss Jacie has been specializing in children's dance for the past 50 years. She has been teaching children to love dance and embrace it's disciplines with a well rounded curriculum and qualified, loving instructors. Her programs are dedicated to promote self-esteem, individuality, discipline, strength, co-ordination, and a life long appreciation for the arts while instilling high character traits that last a lifetime.
Some of the students are preparing for a future in dance but not every child wants to become a professional dancer. However, every child needs steps to help them to become a better person.
At Miss Jacie's School of Dance, we provide a creative, nurturing environment in which your child can thrive and feel part of something unique and special.
Our studio supplies strong foundations. If you give a child a strong foundation in dance with strong technique, they can master any step. Just as in life, if you give a child a strong foundation, they can achieve anything.
- Exciting performance opportunities
- Annual Recital
- Holiday Parades
- Miss Jacie's Concert Dancers
- Class Selection - many styles of dance and class times to suit your needs
- Professional teaching staff - committed, caring, FUN!!!